Would you like to sell Swords and more products?
We continually attempt to tailor our offer to the demands and requests of our German and European retailers, and will provide registered merchants with password protected access to our up to date merchant price list.
Reselling Swords and more products could be interesting and lucrative for persons in the following positions:
- Real Shops,
- Merchants at medieval markets, conventions or exhibitions
- Associations or societies that want to sell to their members
Regardless of the industry you are in, Swords and more is confident that your product pallet - and your turnover - will be greatly enhanced through the integration of some of our products into your existing offering.
Become a registered reseller and get a password protected reseller account with special reseller prices.
You can place your order direct in our webshop then.
You are planning a collective order for your club or your team members? Ask for our special conditions we can offer for collective orders at an minimum sales of 500 Euro.
Please note that our airsoft and paintball items have no special reseller prices at the moment.
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Your Swords & more Team
1. If you are not already registered please go to our webshop and register as a normal customer.
2. After successful registration please send an e-mail to email@example.com or give us a call on 0049 (0)40 36 16 49 63 to point out that you are a reseller. Additionally we need a copy of your ID-card and your business license. You can scan and then fax or e-mail these documents to us. As soon as we get all neccessary documents we will open your reseller account.
3. As soon as you have received our message, that you are a registered reseller now, login into your account and you can order with special reseller prices directly in our webshop. Please feel free to contact us, if there are any problems.
4. Finally we would like to ask you for your sales concept. Do want to sell our items in your shop, on medieval markets or in your club. Please give us an idea and some short lines regarding this matter.